Questions for Discussion about Information Gathering
1. Where can I find more information about this disease?
2. Are there support groups which focus on this disease? Local, regional, or national?
3. Is there a national society for this disease?
4. Are there any web sites of interest that are informative and accurate? Supportive? Are there any chat rooms?
5. How do I get in touch with the National Cancer Institute?
6. How do I find information about clinical trials? The latest research?
7. Are there any good books or magazines to read?
8. Are there any alternative or complementary therapies that are safe to use?
Copyright © 1993-2000 Conversations: The International Ovarian Cancer Connection, All Rights Reserved.